Monday, October 29, 2007

My List of What to Bring to a Race

Since I just added my clothing temperature guide, I thought I'd add the other list I keep -- what to bring to a race. I like to pack the night before and double check in the morning.

-Race clothes, including shorts, jersey, skin suit, arm and leg warmers, socks, gloves, rain jacket
-warm up and cool down clothes - jacket / tights
-helmet
-shoes
-glasses
-bottles for warm up / race / post race
-food pre-race / race / post race (I always pack food because I don't want to be scrambling to find some place open when I should be warming up -- I've learned that lesson too many times.)
-HR monitor / strap / computer
-trainer (plus front wheel prop and iPod)
-license
-pump
-tools
-cash / checkbook / phone / wallet / keys
-sunscreen
-towel
-spare wheels
-race flier / map / directions

No comments: