Sunday, August 10, 2008

Points Ride August 9th

Proving that the points rides are never dull, we set off into uncharted territories this week. Okay, they were pretty charted, but we did ride a new (for the points ride) route, and we traveled with the Tatitos for the first half of it. We followed Team Tati's excellent route out to the riverside town of Willow Springs, where we found hills, trees (like foresty kinds of trees), hills, awesome roads, and some hills. Once there, we wished the Tatios well and took our own lap around the Palos Forest Preserve. On the way we rode up some more hills before heading back.

We were having so much fun, I neglected to take a single photo, but I feel compelled to relate that the points ride regulars are getting very strong! Thanks to Team Tati for having us along: I think I can speak for all the points riders when I say it was great riding with you!

No comments: