Monday, April 28, 2008

Article in the Maroon

I got us an article in the Chicago Maroon tomorrow.

I had a loooong e-mail "interview" with the writer (a questionnaire, actually). I told the writer about the "internal debate" we're having and gave him a copy of our "club conversation," complete with names. I thought it would make the article a lot more interesting. (Just kiddin', people, just kiddin'...)

They promised us another article in a couple of weeks, when Devon wins Nationals. I'm not sure if they'll write about Monsters this week or after Nationals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, no pressure on Devon or anything. :)

Francisco said...

I hope I'm not making Devon nervous with my high expectations. Making it to Nationals is a great achievement and I'm proud we have three riders going, even if they get lapped ten minutes into the race.