Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Volunteering at Monsters

Just in case you still don't know, the club is putting on its annual race, the Monsters of the Midway, on Saturday May 17. As always, we will need a ton of volunteers to run the event.

I have set up a schedule so that people can sign up for a volunteering slot. I sent an e-mail to the club's list a while ago, inviting you to sign up. You just have to click on the link in that e-mail, and that will take you to a Google Docs document that you can edit.

I believe that you need a Google account to edit it. If you don't have one and don't want to open one, send me an e-mail and tell me what times you're available. I'll sign you up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Francisco, Could you please send that email out again? I don't think it's naggy and I can't find mine; others might be in the same boat. I'd like to sign up for a little volunteer time.

Saud said...

Can we volunteer and race?

Francisco said...

Saud:

Yes, of course. Just make sure that your race is not in conflict with the volunteer slot, and that you have enough time to warm up, get dressed, etc before you race.